Veredian: Networked Energy Saving Solutions
The Veredian 8i is an edge of the network device providing smart energy management functions within ATM kiosks, small format retail outlets and even telecom cell sites.
Veredian 8i provides complete insight into power consumption patterns with granular control of every single power line metered device in your network helping organizations reduce the cost of cooling and lighting within a facility.
Veredian 8i can be tailored to specific needs of an organization thus delivering exceptional return on investment (ROI). By conserving and using energy efficiently, Veredian 8i literally pays for itself by providing energy conservation through comfort control.
- Rugged Tamper Proof Enclosures
Designed for quick and secure installation using rapid-mount brackets and quick-disconnect connectors, the Veredian 8i features an (IP67, UV-stable) for long life in harsh conditions
- Broad Communication Capabilities
The Veredian 8i is designed for versatile connectivity options, from Wide Area Networks (WANs) to low bandwidth KU band VSAT systems. Add on options include multi-band 3G GSM for global coverage, and Ethernet for any other IP-based WAN or serial ports. It is designed to work on very low bandwidth environments. Transmit data of 8-12 kilobits only on state change
- Open for Expansion
The Veredian 8i includes 4 expansion slots of 8 inputs each designed for integrating any type of wired or wireless device or network providing extensive scalability in handling the diverse requirements of various organizations
- Powerful Integrated I/O Options
Veredian 8i provides comprehensive metering including power quality events and upto 8 channels of data logging (expandable to 32 ports on request). Other input options allow monitoring of temperature, access control systems, smoke detectors, DVRs and any sensor specific to an environment. A GPS option provides accurate location information for asset management and can be used to prevent installation related sense and control errors
- Sequential Scheduling Utility
Calendar based management scheduling function that can be applied across a group or each individual device in the network. (Eg. ACs should only work for 4 hrs during winter season)
- Low Power Consumption
Veredian 8i is designed to consume very less power. A 750 VA UPS can typically power Veredian 8i for more than 24 hrs. Optionally Veredian 8i comes with an internal battery that can power it for 6 hrs
- Granular level control of every device across a wide geographical area through a single unified interface
- Define policy based management controls for every site Eg. ACs should be shut off if the temperature falls below 24 degrees or switch on sign age lights after 7 PM
- Real-time cost saving metrics with detailed graphical analysis
- Implement tighter SLA controls of equipment vendors with detailed equipment breakdown of time based analysis of each component
- Graceful UPS shutdown feature eliminates equipment damages arising out of short & extended power outages
- Raw Power to UPS availability
- Sequential Resetting of devices on the network